Why A Smart Job ?
- Recruitment is both effective and qualitative
- Participation in the development of the employer brand
- Recruitment offering and skills match your values, your environment and your team persnality
- Using both passive search (ads returns) that active hunting to quickly identify the right candidate
- Ownership of social media and the development of its network
Our mission is:
- Defining the vacancies and / matching profiles after assessing your environment
- Advising you market based on the proposed salary, on the feasibility of your project recruitment
- Developing tools and resources to find the right candidate
- The Establishment of a retro schedule to give you the time of recruitment while adapting to your recruitment process ( the number of interviews with stakeholders what your company interviews grouped or spaced)
- Proposing a short list of candidates (sending their cvs and an introductory note on their strengths, salary expectations, their professional goal) , after having validated during various interviews and tests performed by the firm (validation of skills, personality and behavior and motivation)
- Setting interviews with candidates and contacts your company wishing to meet
- Gathering candidates’ feelings after each interview
- Following the employee from his home integration (visit your premises to him, confirm his enthusiasm and motivation…) until the end of the test if you offer him a permanent contract period, or until the end its mission, if you offer a CSD.
A smart price
A Smart Job fits your needs in terms of skills but also your budget. The firm has opted to offer variable fee based on the duration of research before proposing a suitable candidate. These fees are very competitive.